Sunday, May 15, 2011

SOS-Sands of Seduction

7/23/2008 11:12:43 PM

Posted by trekenshi (a member of LoveVoodoo.com)


Suddenly as if through some warp hole I appear on the beach of a deserted island. The sun is shining brightly, creating glare on the sand, and the ocean is the green of a verdant field. The water is so crystal clear that one can see fish swimming in the shallows. Dolphins are at play all around the island, jumping and squeaking their merriment. I look off into the distance and realize that I am the only one here on this celestial island. All of a sudden I have this feeling of being watched, and I turn around to see a pair of eyes staring at me from the jungle undergrowth. At first I take these eyes for those of some sort of animal, which I would later find out was true in a way, but the eyes actually belong to a woman. She walks out onto the beach and hails me with a voice as warm as cinnamon and seductive as rain. Her hair is the color of midnight, her eyes green with a touch of caramel in the center, her lips full and moistened, and finally her face is the chiseled perfection of ancient sculpture. Her face is radiant, warm, and mind-boggling. She is wearing a black spandex suit that oddly reminded me of a ninja from ancient Japan. Something low in my body tightens, but I sublimate my urges and realize that I should speak with this woman and see if she and I share the same predicament. She tells me that actually this island is not deserted, and that there is a small village a short distance from the beach. She grabs my hand and ushers me into the jungle. I am surrounded by the sounds and calls of life, vibrant and tumultuous at the same time. The jungle swallows us whole as we walk through the thick foliage. After a few minutes we reach a clearing and in its center is a damaged airplane. That was when she confessed that her plane had crash landed on the island a few days ago. She next told me that the only reason she had lied to me was that she had felt scared and alone, and thought that if she hadn't concocted such a lie that I would never have helped her. I assuaged her fears and we started to talk about where she was from, and shared our life stories with one another. It was around this time that my dick started to become erect from all the stimulating conversation. She noticed and giggling asked if I would like some help with calming my friend down. She then unzipped me and began to slowly lick the shaft of my cock from side to side and to force it all the way down her throat. I told her it wasn't fair that she was having all the fun and pulled off her top and bottom to get at the sweet treats within. I began first fondling, sucking and kissing her breasts, in slow circles until I reached the areola, and then I would kiss my way back around her breasts. By this time I noticed the hungry look in her eyes and slid my fingers into her soft patch of heaven. Around and around they went, stroking the valleys and hills and plunging into its depths. I withdrew my hands and sucked the ambrosia
from them, telling her that now my mouth would do what my hands left unfinished. I kissed my way down the curvaceous length of her body, finally reaching her place of Nirvana. My tongue teased and licked while my lips sucked at the seat of her pleasure. Each time I thought her wellspring had run dry, I would find more and more nectar flowing in a torrent to cover my face. Her moans of pleasure excited me and quickened the pace of my advances on her tantalizing frui............. To read the full story go to eroticstories.lovevoodoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment