Sunday, May 15, 2011

Her...

Posted by nootycute on LoveVoodoo.com


Her, everyday through the glass I watched her. The bounce of her breasts the shape of her body, the fluid graceful way she carried herself. She was beautiful..
I had never been graceful or considered myself beautiful, not like her, but I had found a man to love me and understand my cravings, we married young but were so happy even after ten years, neither of us strayed, or even considered it till I saw her, she was magnetic, I felt drawn to her. Every time I saw her my blood would rush to my lips and my juices would start to flow, soaking my panties. She worked in the bakery next to my office, the buildings were set up so windows looked through the walls, so all day I got to watch her, her wonderful heart shape ass and full lips, she had a beautiful smile and constantly looked through the window at me. I was an accountant and spent most of the day seeing a few clients but mostly working on my computer. After she moved in next door, I hardly got any work done, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I had told my husband about the beauty next door and one day he came to my office for lunch.
He came in and sat down next to me facing the window and said "Wow, I see what you mean, I'll be right back." I was startled my husband had never been that confidant even though he had every reason to be with his slim athletic frame and tight abs, he was one of those hot guys who didn't realize it. My husband left my office and moments later stepped into the bakery next door, smiling at her, he went to the counter and started talking, soon he gestured in my direction and I saw her look over at me and smile, I blushed and looked away, next thing I knew she handed my husband a slip of paper and he scribbled something on it and gave it back. "what the hell is going on?" I whispered and then my husband came back into my office with a couple of cinnamon roles with a broad smile plastered on his face sat down handed me a roll but said nothing. I waited but nothing came out, finally I asked him what happen, he got up kissed me and said he had to go back to work, then he went to the door and right before he left he turned and said "Eve" . I looked through the glass at "Eve" and she smiled and went back to work, so I did to.
That night when I finally got home I felt I was gonna burst from the suspense, my husband walked in the door said hello and went to take a shower, I followed him into the bathroom but he refused to answer any questions concerning "Eve". I eventually got into the shower with him to further question him but instead he quickly grabbed me and passionately kissed me. With his tongue probing my mouth I lost my train of thought and kissed him back, he stopped grabbed the loofah and began to wash me slowly, lingering on my large engorged nipple, he tease them with his tongue and slowly finished watching me, after rinsing me off I felt three of his fingers slide deep inside of me and began to pump slowly, then harder and faster until I was scream in ecstasy, right when I was about to cum he removed his fingers and rinsed them off in the running water. Suddenly he turned it off and got out, confuse I followed thinking we would finish on the bed, I had no idea.

My husband led me into the bedroom and instructed me to to lie on the bed and close my eyes, I heard a drawer open and a few moments later I felt a cloth being tried around my head, he blindfolded me! Then I felt pressure on the bed and suddenly someone was straddling me. I felt my hands being brought up over my head and tied to the bed posts, I puckered my lips waiting for my husband to kiss me but then I felt breasts against my breasts and gasped, could it be? I reached up to pull off the blindfold but my hands were brushed away, "Eve" I whispered, "I heard that I make you wet, is that true? Lets see," I felt her reach down between my legs and slowly caress my lips, probing with the tips of her fingers, "Oh I do!" It was true since I had felt her breasts on mine I had gotten more and more wet with each moment, my lips and nipples were tingling with anticipation, suddenly her mouth was covering mine in a lingering passionate kiss, her mouth was sweeter then I had imagined and I couldn't get enough, suddenly she move away from my face and kissed her way down my neck, my hips were swaying involuntarily with the motion of her wonderful body, she kissed down to my lips and slowly licked every inch of it starting with my clit, she slowly rolled her tongue in and out of my hole and moaned softly, I felt like I was gonna burn up from the inside, I had never felt such pleasure, she moved her mouth up to my clit and slipped three of her fingers into me one by one, then she began pumping slowly, her other hand was traveling along my body rubbing my breasts and and pinching my nipples lightly, she kept pumping her fingers slowly then suddenly sped up while flicking her tongue in time with her fingers, I was already on the verge of cummimg but this drove me crazy I suddenly felt that fire spread and then burst out of me, I came violently and loudly, slamming he............
To read the full story go to eroticstories.lovevoodoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment