Sunday, May 15, 2011

BEVERLY HILLS BLUES


Posted by stevied on LoveVoodoo.com


BEVERLY HILLS BLUES (DOWN BUT NOT OUT) Copyright RSD 1986

Now, when I'm feelin' low
And the summer is about to end
I find it hard to get up from the blow
Before the referee makes it to ten

My arms are weak and my legs are like rubber
And my eyes are nearly swollen shut
I stagger on like a ship without rudder
Thinkin' more than just my ego is cut

And every time I pick up my guitar
I want to make it back to good old times
With friendly faces peerin' up from the bar
Gettin' off on every one of my rhymes

When I put her down I see times of trouble
I'm not even tryin' to make it end
I haven't cut my hair and my beard is a stubble
And a cigarette is my best friend

I think you know I ain't got motivation
And my giddy-up just got up and went
The time to go on extended vacation
Is over and my money is spent

It's harder times than I ever thought I would
Be aro...............
To read the full story go to eroticstories.lovevoodoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment